Tuesday, October 27, 2009







I decided to do some sculpture again and I dove right into it trying to make a likeness of the main alien character from "District 9" I think I did a pretty darn good job for a first sculpt after who knows how many years just drawing on paper and tablets. These are all progress pics, I kinda went crazy with the colors in the last one, gotta tone that shit down... I'll be sure to update when the final is done up with eyes and such... I cant wait, the eyes will be a very important part. They are so expressive in the movie. More to come!






5 Comments:

Blogger leon said...

Awesome sculpture man!

11:02 AM  
Blogger neven said...

Hey Leon! Thanks! You can tell I'm a little obsessed with the movie.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

Hahaha this is awesome Neven!!!! I can't wait to see what else you sculpt!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Well your blog is pretty cool. So check out my blog for dirt on Demi Lavado and other famous stars. (jessjournal-jessi.blogspot.com)

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Shelley Whiting said...

Your sculptures are really cool and surreal. Awesome work.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home